SportBeds SportBeds

If holding down a button makes me an athlete maybe I should cancel my gym membership.

I agree with GhettoScooty and patwotrik

This game doesn't seem finished. Id like to see you fix everything and add some more content.

Sometimes you need to take some crticism if you ever want to get better. Plus this isn't really the game for Newgrounds.

I hope you do better in your future endeavors.

beta bears in space beta bears in space

If it isn't finished why did you upload it? I appreciate the loop its pretty catchy. There weren't any instructions or even a title menu. I get that it's just a test, but you should make your work more engaging. I hope you submit Space Bears when it is finished. Maybe even call it something different and re-texture it to be something different. Right now this is just a clone of cube runner or asteroid.

Tricera Rescue Tricera Rescue

I probably shouldn't be reviewing this. This game is targeted to an audience that is probably younger than the newgrounds community. This feels like a free game that i could get on my iPad. It's good but I don't think its that great.

The music is very repetitive. In the future I would suggest running a loop so your audience doesn't notice it.

I Refuse to Walk I Refuse to Walk

This game is pretty original. I hope your professor makes you do a sequel, one with upgrades and different guns? Haha, best of luck to you all. Good job!

Waddle Antarctic Waddle Antarctic

Other than the constant grinding its a good game. I got most of the achievements. I liked it.

JackAstral responds:

Thanks man! I'll try too tone down the grinding a bit in the next patch!

Orc Diplomat Orc Diplomat

Pretty good! Would have liked to have seen more levels though with different kind of challenges. I definitely recommend playing with the space bar. The loop you have for the game doesn't drive me bonkers so that's a word of encouragement. Anyways much success on your next work, maybe a sequel? :)