(notes on) biology (notes on) biology

Oh snap! You're the animator i made a stupid comment on last month. This video is awesome, i like how slow the frame rate is. Its magnificent. Nice job!

Sonic Boom Doctor K Sonic Boom Doctor K

This was really good! Knuckles has gotten such a better wrap since Sonic Boom. He's practically the main character.

Nice video! It was meaty and I love meat.

SirIsaacChannel responds:

thanks for the comment. Glad you liked it :)

How to Stop Being Fat How to Stop Being Fat

The scale's voice was annoying and he talked very agressively which turned me off mostly. As far as animation goes the only thing moving were the graphics in the background, the aussie's body, and the scale's mouth. Not that impressed with this video, I'm sure you've done better.

SportBeds SportBeds

If holding down a button makes me an athlete maybe I should cancel my gym membership.

I agree with GhettoScooty and patwotrik

This game doesn't seem finished. Id like to see you fix everything and add some more content.

Sometimes you need to take some crticism if you ever want to get better. Plus this isn't really the game for Newgrounds.

I hope you do better in your future endeavors.

beta bears in space beta bears in space

If it isn't finished why did you upload it? I appreciate the loop its pretty catchy. There weren't any instructions or even a title menu. I get that it's just a test, but you should make your work more engaging. I hope you submit Space Bears when it is finished. Maybe even call it something different and re-texture it to be something different. Right now this is just a clone of cube runner or asteroid.

Tricera Rescue Tricera Rescue

I probably shouldn't be reviewing this. This game is targeted to an audience that is probably younger than the newgrounds community. This feels like a free game that i could get on my iPad. It's good but I don't think its that great.

The music is very repetitive. In the future I would suggest running a loop so your audience doesn't notice it.

Techno Waffle Fresby Techno Waffle Fresby

I think techno is about captivating the audience and taking them on an adventure. This song did that for me. The drop at the middle wasn't appealing to me. I think that's where your climax should be, but I don't know where else I would put it :). Its good but not great. I am interested in hearing your next production.

-Glorious morning- -Glorious morning-

I loved Age of war as a kid!!! I get goose bumps from hearing this song.

Chief-blast Chief-blast

The rhythm in the background didn't match well with the main synth you played. I heard a bump around :45 was that some bass? You're off to a good start, may i suggest some variety in your next recording?

Surrounded Surrounded